One of the great pleasures of the wine business is the extraordinary diversity of the people we meet.
The majority of Dodon's production is reserved for the Dodon Wine Club. Members of our community who wish to purchase our wines on a regular basis and to participate in social and educational activities at the winery are invited to join.
How it works
Members receive allocations of six bottles of Dodon wine twice a year. Notification of each allocation is sent by email, which includes technical information and tasting notes, about one month prior to the release. While most members wish to receive the allocated wines, members are welcome to modify their selection. Wine can be shipped via FedEx, though we encourage members to pick up their allocation at the farm, either on the designated pickup day or at another mutually convenient time.
- No fee to sign up
- First access to new releases and vintages
- First access to limited production wines including Collectors wines and library re-releases
- Preferred pricing on all regular wine purchases
- Invitations to Wine Club activities and events
- Waived tour fee when accompanied by non-Club members