Dodon 'til Dusk is a Club Member only recurring event at which we gather under the pavilion for a casual picnic dinner each Sunday from 5-8 pm, beginning on Sunday, May 6.
During the month of May, we invite you to bring your own picnic dinner. Cheeseboards will be available for purchase. Pre-orderd dinner will be available starting in June.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dodon 'til Dusk:
Are reservations required for this event?
- Starting in 2018, reservations will be required for Dodon ‘til Dusk to ensure that there is adequate seating, staff and service.
- Once the event is sold out, it will be posted on this page and on Facebook.
- Please RSVP at the link above.
Can I bring children?
- Yes, children are welcome. However, as a working farm and winery, we have equipment and materials that can quickly result in serious injury. We ask that children remain with their parents, both for their safety and so that other guests can enjoy their time with us.
- Neither children nor adults should enter the vineyards, cellar, or farm buildings unless accompanied by a member of the Dodon staff. Kites, balls, and disruptive and loud games are not permitted.
Is ordering dinner from the caterer required?
- No. You are invited to pre-order dinner, or bring your own picnic. No grills or cooking areas are available. Betka Yates, owner and chef of Read Food LLC, has created a summer menu (available June – August) that will highlight local ingredients and pair well with Dodon wine. Orders should be reserved in advance as certain items may not be available for on-site purchase.
Can I bring alcoholic beverages?
- Due to state and federal regulations, only alcoholic beverages that are produced by Dodon may be consumed on the premises.
Are pets permitted?
- Only service animals are permitted on site.
Do I have to arrive on-time at 5pm?
- Dodon ‘til Dusk is an open-house style event so feel free to arrive at your leisure.
- Last-call for wine purchases is 7:40 pm.
What do I do when I arrive?
- You will be directed to a specific parking area. Since Dodon is a working farm, it is possible that the parking location may change to allow for certain farming activities to take place.
- If you require handicapped or more easily accessible parking, please continue to the lot behind the winery building.
- Once you park, a member of the Dodon staff will greet you, and if you have pre-ordered dinner, confirm your order.
- Wine will be available for sale by the glass or bottle at the bar under the pavilion.
- If you have ordered dinner, it will be delivered to your table as soon as it is ready.
What happens if it rains?
- If Dodon ‘til Dusk is cancelled due to weather, we will post the cancellation as soon as possible on this page and on social media, and we will send an email to those with reservations to the event with updates.
- There are no rain dates for Dodon ‘til Dusk.
- Your dinner order will be refunded in full if the event is cancelled due to weather. Dinner orders will not be refunded in any other case.
Do I need to provide my own furniture?
- No, Dodon will offer plenty of seating, but feel free to bring your own blankets, if you wish.
May I bring non-Wine Club member guests?
- Guests of Club members are invited to attend Dodon ‘til Dusk at this time. If this policy changes, or the number of guests become limited, we will announce that news via email to Club members.