If you are interested in organizing a private group tour of the vineyard and winery, please see the Visit page.
- No fee to join.
- Pre-release access to limited production wines.
- Allocations of two 6 bottle releases per year.
- 10% per bottle discount on all purchases.
- Invitations for two people to wine dinners & events.
- Tasting and social hour for members on designated allocation pickup days.
- Access to our tasting room for private group tastings followed by a social hour.
The Dodon Wine Club members are provided a wine allocation twice a year, following our spring and fall bottlings, with a minimum of 6 bottles each time. Due to our small lot productions, Club size is limited, wines will be assigned on a first come first served basis, and a waiting list for membership will be maintained.
How it works: Members receive an email two weeks prior to the Club release with tasting notes and pricing on new wines. In the email, we suggest a default mix of 6 new and older wines, but members are welcome to modify their orders by emailing changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. For each distribution period, we will notify members of pick -up times at the farm. If you are unable to come to the farm, we can ship your wine by FedEx to addresses in Maryland and the District of Columbia. We typically ship on Wednesday for Thursday delivery. An adult signature is required at the time of delivery, so we encourage you to have your wine shipped to a business address if you are not typically at home on Thursdays.